Time for another giveaway! As always, hello and welcome to all the new followers!
The giveaway ends on July 31st, 2014!
- Like and/or reblog this post to enter.
- You must be following me (as this is a giveaway to thank my followers, after all.)
- Do not delete or edit this text.
- Please have your askbox open!
- You have three days to respond before I’ll pick a new winner.
- One 5oz tin OR two 3oz bags of Sengoku Basara themed tea! (x)
- One STICKER ZINE!
- Your choice of any two art prints from my blog (some restrictions apply to commissioned work.)
- One painted bust of a character of your choice!
- One 3oz bag of Sengoku Basara themed tea! (x)
- Your choice of any one art print from my blog (some restrictions apply to commissioned work.)
Got any questions? Looking for more examples of the prizes? Shoot me an ask or a fanmail, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
Almost done now, I’ll be announcing the winners this friday!
No matter how dark it is
I know I’m not alone
Moonlight shines upon us
Goddamn these are gorgeous. Wish crystal was animated in this style. Can anyone tell me what these are from?
Hey Kiddos!! I never thought I’d make it to 500 FOLLOWERS but you guys have really shown me! It means a whole heckuva lot to have you guys and I wanted to do something for y’all! I want to thank you guys for sticking with me, whether you’re new to following me, or have been with me from the…
IS THIS EVEN REAL
So, I wanna work on a really specific project and I could use some advice. You know how in the 1800s there was that whole thing going on in Europe where people were obsessed with ‘Orientalism’? Well I was wondering if there was much I could find image-wise of mens’ fashion and stage costuming from Europe that reflected that interest. Particularly, I’m looking for stuff influenced by the Middle East. (Or possibly just Europeans’ racist idea of the Middle East) But stuff with an Indian or Chinese influence would be interesting to look at to.
If you have any good tips, I’d love to hear them!
Vegan taco bowl: brown rice cooked in vegetable stock mixed with black beans, shredded butter lettuce, fresh corn, chopped tomatoes, sliced avocado, salsa baked tofu, hummus, and organic blue corn tortilla chips.